Saturday, November 7, 2009

San Diego!

I finally got to check out southern California last week when mom and I took a girls trip to San Diego! I was very sad to leave two feet of snow in Colorado (yeah right!) but we had a wonderful time. We rented bikes, ate meals along the beach, checked out San Diego's Wild Animal Park, and tasted many wines.


The morning I left Colorado...


Here's a picture of us on our bikes. After this picture was taken, we proceeded to ride for 2 hours in the wrong direction. Once we decided to ask for help, we were told that we had almost made it to Mexico! We were only a mile or two from Tijuana! I think I got my map skills from my mom.


Mom posing at the Wild Animal Park


One of our evening dinners together


View from the hotel

Thanks for the great memories mom--can't wait to find somewhere new for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment