Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My oh my...where has the time gone?

My sweet Kellan, you are THREE today!! After waiting 10 days past your due date and 30 hours at the hospital, we were thrilled to finally meet you at 7:11pm on March 27, 2009. You have been such a special addition to our lives and I can't imagine our world without you.







You make us laugh everyday. Your one liners are hilarious. I know I'm your mother, but I think you're incredibly smart. You love to talk and ask questions. Nonstop. You surprise me with your curiosity and knowledge of the world. You have such a tender heart and are full of love. I love your hugs and kisses. Your smile can brighten anyone's day. You have brought such joy into our family and have been a blessing from the beginning.

A birthday breakfast--donut with sprinkles!






A few of your favorite things:

*you love being outside in the dirt, blowing bubbles, riding your tricycle
*you love to help me cook/bake in the kitchen
*you love to play with anything that goes (race cars, trains, fire trucks, dump trucks, airplanes, etc.)
*you want to name anything and everything Samson
*you hate eating green vegetables, getting dressed in the morning, being told no
*you love eating pizza from Lucky Pie, any kind of ice cream, cheeseburgers
*you love to watch Toy Story, Team Umizoomi, Dora, Elmo's World
*you love reading books like The Lorax, Shark vs. Train, Eric Carle books



Happy birthday to my sweet boy! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment